We expect the children at Saint Anne's to wear uniform for school.
- Grey skirt or pinafore dress
- Grey trousers (no jeans of any colour)
- White shirt
- School sweatshirt or cardigan
- School tie
- Sensible black shoes (no trainers)
- Green checked dress or grey skirt or pinafore dress
- Long or short grey trousers (no jeans)
- Yellow polo shirt, school sweatshirt or school cardigan
- Sensible sandals or shoes (no mules or jellies)
- Plain green sun cap (no logos)
- Black shorts (not Bermudas or long shorts)
- Yellow t-shirt with school badge
- Black pumps for PE
- PE Bag - named to keep kit at school
- Children will also need swimming kit
How to Order
The following items and sundries are available to purchase from our school office: Sweatshirts, cardigans, polo shirts, T-shirts, shorts, school bags, ties, coats, caps, PE bags, reading bags and water bottles.
See the Order Form on our Forms page.
- Children will need a School Bag for homework and reading books.
- Children will need Swimming Kit from Year 1.
- Please ensure all clothing is clearly marked with your child’s name.
- No extreme haircuts, including shaved patterns or dyed hair are allowed in school.
- Jewellery of any kind is not allowed in school, except for a small single gold stud in each ear. This is for health and safety reasons, and we expect all parents and children to support this rule. Please be aware that studs will have to be either removed or covered when children go swimming or have PE.
- Children do not need to wear a watch to school as there is a clock in each classroom.