Policies and Forms
This page will provide access to certain polices and frequently requested forms that are relevant to our parents.
For further information or to request documents that are not on this page, or to view any of our policies in paper format, please contact us at school.
- Accessibility Plan 2021
- Administering Medication Policy - 2021
- Attendance Policy -2021
- Care and Behaviour Policy - 2019
- Charging and Remissions Policy 2021
- Complaints Policy - 2019
- Educational Visit Parent Helper Procedures - 2018
- Equality Policy - 2021
- Extremism (No Platform For) Policy - 2019
- Family Life and Sex Education Policy - 2019
- Food (Healthy Eating) Policy - 2019
- Health and Safety Policy 2021
- Supplementary Health and Safety Policy 2021
- Home School Agreement - 2020
- Lockdown Procedure - 2019
- Online Safety Policy - 2019
- Relationships Policy 2021 - Draft
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy - 2021
- Safer Recruitment Policy - 2018
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Policy - 2019
- Visitor Policy 2021
- Volunteers in School Policy - 2020
- First Aid Policy - 2021
- Teaching and Learning Policy 2020
- Whistleblowing Policy 2021
- Changes to Data Protection Law - 2018
- Data Protection Policy - 2021
- Information Security Policy - 2018
- Privacy Notice (for Pupils and Families) - 2019
- Admissions Policy 2023/24
- Admissions Policy 2022/23
- Admissions Policy - 2021/22
- Admissions Appeals Timetable - 2021
An application can be made for a place for a child at any time outside the admission round and the child will be admitted where there are available places. An application should be made to the school by completing the in-year admissions application form which is available below. A hard copy of the application form can be obtained by contacting the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed application forms must be and returned to Mrs D. Caines at email@example.com.
Where there are places available but more applications than places, the published oversubscription criteria, as set out in the admission arrangements for 2021/2022, will be applied. The full admission arrangements can be accessed above or by contacting the school office to request a hard copy. Parents are advised to read the admission arrangements carefully before making their application.
If there are no places available, the child will be added to the waiting list and further information relating to this will be included in the letter sent from the school advising you of the outcome of your application. Please see the admission arrangements for more details.
You will be advised of the outcome of your application in writing as soon as possible. Applicants must be informed of the outcome of their application within 15 school days of its receipt, but the aim is to notify applicants of the outcome of their application within 10 school days of its receipt.
You have the right to appeal to an independent appeal panel if your application is unsuccessful.
If you have any questions in relation to in-year admissions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org You may also wish to discuss in-year applications with the local authority https://www.birmingham.gov.uk/schooladmissions
Any prospective parent wishing to visit the school should contact the school office in the first instant, where arrangements will be made.