In the event of the school needs to close or year groups need to partially close, you can use the links below to help support your child/children working from home. There is also additional information on your child's Class Page which will be updated as required.
Please see parent letters and links for support
We would like all children to do up to 3 hours of work if they are in Keystage 1 and 4 hours if they are in Keystage 2
. This means that they can:
- Read their reading book every day or find extra reading resources from First News and Monkey Pen
- Complete work using the following resources:
- Stationery Pack
- Mathematics lessons in text books(CGP) and White Rose Maths Workbooks
- Comprehension and reading activities text books(CGP)
- Grammar Spelling and punctuation text books(CGP)
- Handwriting books(CGP)
We would also like your child to try and participate in at least 1 hour of physical exercise a day where possible.