Our school was last inspected by Ofsted in June 2019 when we were judged to be a continuing good school.
Here are some quotes from the inspection report:
- The school is rightly proud of its distinctive Catholic ethos.
- School is a caring, happy place to be.
- Behaviour is exemplary. Pupils are polite, courteous and respective towards adults and each other.
- The outdoor learning area provides a rich source of additional activities for children in Reception.
- Relationships between pupils, parents and staff are positive.
The full report can be read below:
You can now share your views on our school via Ofsted's Parent View website. By sharing your views, Ofsted hopes you'll be helping the school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about us.
The school was inspected by the Diocesan RE department in July 2017, which judged that Catholic Life and RE are good at our school.
The report can be read below: