- Reading – Every night, must be evidenced in the reading diary with a signature and at least two comments a week.
- Spelling and Times Tables test – Set on a Friday to be tested the following Friday.
- Maths/English – Set on a Friday, due in on a Monday.
- Times Tables Rock Stars – to be completed at least 3 times a week.
- Curriculum Tasks (R.E./Science/Topic/Themed)
Other curriculum tasks may be set for your child throughout the year and your child will be informed when these will need to be returned.
Homework should be handed in on a Monday. Any queries or issues can be addressed on a Monday morning. If extra support is needed please write a message in the planner so the class team can support your child.
At Saint Anne's, we use a variety of online learning platforms to support your child's learning.You will find the log in details for each platform in your child's planner. If you have any questions about how to use the platform or issues with logging in, please see your child's teacher. The teachers monitor the platforms regularly to check your child's progress. You can also refer to the document- A Guide to Online Learning.
Your child can access the Mymaths webpage to complete activities linked to their work in maths lessons.
To access the page:
- Follow the link above.
- Enter the school username and password (below) first.
- Then your child's log in via the My Portal.
Username: stannes6 Password: square200
Your child can log onto Flash Academy to rehearse their key vocabulary for different subjects.
To log in enter the School Centre Number, SA04, first then your child's username and password.
School Games At Home Friday Afternoon Challenge
We will be setting challenges through the School Games Portal for your child to complete at home on a Friday afternoon.
- Ensure that the Password entered in both boxes is the same.
- If an individual already registered in the summer with a specific email, they will not be able to create a new account with that email. This is also a common error.
- Please make sure that if you have registered an account that you go to 'log in'.
- In the school name box when you start to type St Anne's, the school should automatically appear, so make sure you click on this, rather than type the whole school name out as the system is a bit sensitive to this.
You will also find other activities on the School Games Portal which you can participate in and enjoy.