- Reading – Every night and this must be evidenced in the planner. Children are required to complete a book review prior to having their book changed weekly during their designated Guided Reading slot. You can also find additional reading and comprehension materials at the links below to the First News Newspaper.
- Spelling and Times Tables test – Set on a Monday to be tested on a Friday. A link to the spellings can be found here: Autumn 1
- Maths/English – Set on a Friday, due in on a Wednesday. A link to the Maths homework can be found here: Autumn 1
- Times Tables Rock Stars – to be completed at least 3 times a week.
If your child has any queries about homework, please make sure they speak to me on Monday or Tuesday to ensure that it is handed in on Wednesday as expected.
The day may change each half term due to the activity, therefore it will be confirmed at the beginning of the half term. Please make sure your child is wearing correct kit on this day when they come to school.
This half term, P.E. will be on a Thursday. They will have 1 hour of Dance and 1 hour of Health and Fitness. If they would like to practise the 7 dance steps they learnt this week, they can access the YouTube clips here:
At Saint Anne's, we use a variety of online learning platforms to support your child's learning.You will find the log in details for each platform in your child's planner. If you have any questions about how to use the platform or issues with logging in, please see your child's teacher. The teachers monitor the platforms regularly to check your child's progress. You can also refer to the document- A Guide to Online Learning.
Your child can access the Mymaths webpage to complete activities linked to their work in maths lessons.
To access the page:
- Follow the link above.
- Enter the school username and password (below) first.
- Then your child's log in via the My Portal.
Username: stannes6 Password: square200
Your child can log onto Flash Academy to rehearse their key vocabulary for different subjects.
To log in enter the School Centre Number, SA04, first then your child's username and password.