External links and resources for you to use. You will also see inspiring videos throughout the page.
Cricket For Girls YouTube Channel
Cricket for Girls are delighted to announce the launch of the Cricket for Girls YouTube channel. Suitable for all players, teachers, coaches and parents involved in womens and girls cricket, the Cricket for Girls YouTube Channel will be a brilliant resource to support you on your cricketing journey. By subscribing to the channel you will have access to:
- Coaching insight to help you develop techniques
- Challenges set by Cricket for Girls Head Coach, Lydia Greenway
- Masterclasses with England Players
- Other useful information such as what equipment you need for hard ball cricket
Home Cricket Activities for All
- Chance to Shine - Activities for children and parents to try at home with video demonstrations.
- Lords Taverners Wicketz - Ideas for Challenges Children can try out at home.
- All Stars - Bowling Activity Challenge
- All Stars Batting Activity Challenge
- All Stars - Catching Activity Challenge
- All Stars - Teamwork Family Activity Challenge
Cricket Related Fitness Activities and Colouring Competitions
Masterclass Videos from World Class Professionals
These may be of particular interest to those that have attended After School Club or represented the school in Tournaments. They discuss techniques and tactics.
- James Anderson Masterclass
- Wasim Akram: Left Arm Swing
- Fast Bowling Masterclass with Brett Lee
- Dirk Nannes: T20 Bowling